We want everyone to have an enjoyable experience, while ensuring the safety of our guests, artists, and staff. Below you will find important safety and security information to help you plan ahead for your visit.
Our Cleaning Protocols
Your safety is our number one priority! We are proud to have expanded our already-stringent cleaning procedures in the wake of COVID-19 including receiving our GBAC STAR™ accreditation.
For the health and safety of all our guests and staff, we have implemented new entry procedures. Guests will enter the venue as follows:
1. Ushers will verify that guests are wearing a mask. Those without a mask will be provided one.
2. Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the center.
3. Guests will be guided through a security screening, which includes new bag size restrictions.
4. Ushers will verify tickets with a touchless ticket scanner.
All bags are now subject to search and must meet new size requirements. A small clutch or wallet is recommended and no bags larger than 12" x 12" x 10" will be allowed, this includes backpacks, camera bags, and large purses. *For family shows diaper bags are allowed for guests with infants and toddlers (child must be present).
In addition to our new bag policy, guests will now be required to enter through a security screening, which includes the use of a metal detector. Secondary hand-scanning has been eliminated.
To minimize face-to-face contact, guests will be required to empty pockets and walk through metal detectors in case of an unsatisfactory or incomplete scan. If a secondary bag screening is required, guests will be provided with a clean surface to empty the bag’s contents.
- Weapons of any kind
- Outside food and beverage
- Camera bags
- Large purses (over 12x12x10).