PineCone Bluegrass Jam Camp Summer 2021
Jam Camp is for intermediate music students (ages 10-17) looking to take their bluegrass playing to the next level. This program will build and develop your young musician's musical skills while encouraging confidence, creativity, and collaboration. This camp will focus on repertoire building and increased familiarity with jam etiquette, plus playing back-up, lead, harmony, improvisation, and more. Instructors: Lynda Dawson/Pattie Kinlaw/Charles Pettee/Hank Smith
- Limited class sizes.
- Lunch will be eaten outdoors, weather permitting.
- Masks will be required indoors and when unable to maintain social distancing.
- Singing will only be done outdoors.
- NC DHHS safety protocols and guidelines will be followed at each camp, including daily health screenings for campers and staff.
- All instructors and PineCone staff are vaccinated.