NC State University
USE YOUR @NCSU.EDU EMAIL ADDRESS TO ACCESS THESE OFFERS ONLINE.
CLICK HERE to save on tickets to Monty Python’s Spamalot, playing February 12-17, 2013
MARBLES STORYBOOK THEATER SERIES 2013
CLICK HERE for more information and to save on tickets to Rapunzel, Disney's Winne the Pooh, Dora the Explorer Live, and Frosty the Snowman!
To purchase group tickets to Nerds, The Drowsy Chaperone, or Alter Boyz, please contact Nena Theis at email@example.com.
The following shows are available. Click on each show for more information. Ticket ordering instructions and the link to purchase tickets are found under the list of shows:
Don't see the show you're looking for? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about group sales.
All shows are held at the Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts in downtown Raleigh, NC. The deadline to order the tickets is usually 48 hours before the run of the show begins. Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis and subject to availability. These tickets are only available by advance purchase through the NC State University/Broadway Series South GroupManager program.
To take advantage of this offer, you must use your @ncsu.edu email address.
Once you click to buy tickets:
- Select the show you wish to purchase.
- Log In to your Broadway Series South Account if you have previously purchased tickets. If you don't have an account, create one by typing your email address into the box on the right of the screen marked "Create an Account."
- Select the price level and number of tickets you wish to purchase.
- Enter your billing information.
- There is a $1.50 per ticket fee to use TicketFast. Your tickets will be emailed to you.
- Print your tickets!
If you have any further questions, please contact:
Broadway Series South Group Sales Manager